Sunday, May 3, 2009

And then it was gone

I was kinda let down by Wolverine. Maybe cause my expectations were high? Or maybe because i refused to believe all the naysayers who saw the bootleg. For someone who is an action junkie, i wanted way more ass kicking and so many brutal deaths. I rarely even saw blood sef :(. The graphics were wack....like remedial photoshop and don't event get me started on the fake "Lagos, Nigeria" location. Even in 1960, naija was not looking that run down. But.....i saw Hugh's ass and it was a glory to behold. That ass will make me forgive a lot of things.
Next week is Star Trek. I am trying too see that in IMAX. That would be some experience. After that is Terminator Salvation......im sure i am forgetting more but it will come to me later.
Ciao!

1 comment:

ShonaVixen said...

LOL@Hugh Jackman's ass making you forgive everything else...yup the man is swexy!!